Friday, April 2, 2010

Grano films will Bloom with Spring


...I could feel that the weather officially changed here in Milwaukee today. Since my arrival here in early March, the mildest cold day here, thus far could easily dominate the coldest of any in a Floridian's winter months. Yes, I am guilty of "road ragging" a northern snow bird in the past as he cuts me off along the passive Florida roadways. After living in the Lush lands of Florida for 19 years, I became numb under appreciating it's full green landscapes. Only as a youth, could I remember living within the 4 seasons growing up in the harsh Texas climates. Now that I am wearing the other shoe as an officially "snow Bird", I can say ignorance can dominate another's realistic point of view. This applies to so many genres of life and on going living experiences. You may ask..."what does all of this have to do with this blog or Grano films/Kinto sol?? My answer..."Grano" translates to a seed. "Grano Film" is... that exact translation of cultivating a bloom from ignorance. The entity's vision is to cultivate, stimulate and present a new perspective through visual content. Officially today, has become the official first day of spring blooming through the hallways of this studio. The minds of Virus Enterprises will walk by you today, their passions and visions will present a new perspective, giving a new life to the other pair of awaiting shoes...Art can make a social change.

No comments:

Post a Comment